JUST CARPETS CARDIFF. JUST CARPETS
Just carpets cardiff. Mohawk carpet smartstrand.
Just Carpets Cardiff
- A thick or soft expanse or layer of something
- form a carpet-like cover (over)
- A large rug, typically an oriental one
- (carpet) cover completely, as if with a carpet; "flowers carpeted the meadows"
- A floor or stair covering made from thick woven fabric, typically shaped to fit a particular room
- (carpeting) rug: floor covering consisting of a piece of thick heavy fabric (usually with nap or pile)
- HM Prison Cardiff is a Category B men's prison, located in the Adamsdown area of Cardiff, Wales. The prison is operated by Her Majesty's Prison Service.
- The capital of Wales, a seaport on the Bristol Channel, in the southern part of the country; pop. 272,600
- the capital and largest city of Wales
- The Cardiff district was one of the two local government districts of South Glamorgan in Wales from 1974 to 1996.
Roath Steam Laundry
Due to the style of these slightly run down premises on the corner of Marlborough Road & Blenheim Road, I assumed they were likely to have once been school buildings, possibly connected to Marlborough Road school on the opposite corner. It turns out that they were originally the Roath Steam Laundry, established in 1899. Currently occupied by 'Just Carpets' and for a long time it was the site of 'Marlborough Carpets'. My earliest memory of them was back in the seventies as a frozen food store named 'Fro-Cuts'.
The entrance to Castle Coch.
The steep pathway leads you up to Castle Coch, the beech leaves on the floor make a lovely carpet of brown. There are some magnificent trees lining the road.
I have done a bit of post processing in Photoshop with this one, there was a car on the road just where it goes behind the tree, and also warmed up the colours a touch, and did a bit of a slight Orton effect.
12 foot runner rugs
shaw carpet direct
indoor outdoor grass carpet
sports area rug
national carpet cleaning association
how to lay carpet on stairs
red carpet hair